Beat the winter chill by digging into these tasty and healthy pakoras.
• 25 Palak leaves
• 21/2 Cups besan
• 1 Chopped onion
• 2 Green chilies
• 1 tsp Red chili powder
• 1 tsp Mango powder
• Salt to taste
• Oil for frying
• Wash palak leaves properly and allow to dry.
• Chop the palak leaves.
• Add water to besan and make a batter of thick consistency.
• Add chopped green chilies, palak, red chili powder, and mango powder, salt and blend it well.
• Fry small portions of mixture in oil till they turn golden brown.
• Serve it hot with green chutney.