Woman's Day: Dark Temptation
Celebrate Woman's day by digging into this mouth-watering, dark temptation.
4 scoops vanilla ice-cream
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
3/4 tbsp whipping cream
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp almonds
1 tsp cashew nuts
Put chocolate chips and whipping cream in a pan and heat it over medium flame, while stirring constantly.
Once chocolate is melted, mix vanilla essence in it and stir.
Take a conical glass and pour hot chocolate mixture in it.
Top the mixture with 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
Again pour some sauce on it.
Add 2 more scoops and pour more sauce on it.
Sprinkle cashew nuts on top.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vidya Balan turns down Suchitra Sen biopic
- Disney pulls plug on 'Tron 3'
- 21 European films to be screened in Kolkata
- Mamata remembers Rituparno Ghosh as West Bengal's pride
- Iggy Azalea cancels tour
- 'Ishqedarriyaan' review: An oft-seen love story
- Chris Brown sometimes hated himself
- Emilia Clarke called 'Dragon Lady' in shops
- Kangana Ranaut inaugurates first Gap store in India
- Nicki Minaj particular about sex
- Taylor Swift accepts she isn't 'overtly sexy'
- Recipe: Mixed Berry cheese cake
- Recipe: Chocolate ganache cake
- Recipe: Blueberry Pie
- Recipe: Simple Red Velvet Mousse
- Valentine's special recipe: Vanilla Strawberry Tart
- Valentine special recipe: White Chocolate cheese cake
- Valentine special recipe: Brownie Bottom Cheese Cake
- Valentine special recipe: Chocolate Raspberry cake
- Recipe: Cucumber and Cranberry Pancake
- Recipe: Oreo Cup cakes
- Recipe: Crispy Sabudana Pancakes
- Street food in Delhi contains high levels of faecal matter
- Watch: ISIS prisoner digging his own grave
- 50 percent refund on Tatkal ticket cancellation
- Erstwhile Mysuru kingdom gets new king
- UP: Govt to distribute free sanitary napkins to all girls in school
- Delhi HC turns down plea challenging LG Jung's authority
- DNA: Pentagon report says Beijing accelerates land reclamation in South China Sea
- IIT Madras bans Dalit students forum for 'criticising' PM Modi
- DNA: Blow to Kejriwal, Delhi High Court backs LG
- Radioactive nuclear medicine leak detected at Delhi's IGI Airport
- DNA: Exploitation of migrant workers in Qatar
- IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani hits back, challenges Rahul Gandhi to a debate
- DNA: World soccer rocked by Swiss arrests of FIFA officials for graft
- Bihar polls: Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi
- MHA notification: SC issues notice to Delhi govt
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere
- Bihar board 12th Arts result to be declared today soon
- Dangerous levels of toxins in Delhi's air as heat and dust intensify
- BSEB (biharboard.ac.in & biharboard.bih.nic.in): Bihar board 12th Arts result to be declared tomorrow on May 30
- Top 5 places to eat in Delhi University's campuses
- US formally removes Cuba from terror blacklist in landmark move
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be announced today at 10:30 AM
- Log on to ahsec.nic.in: AHSEC 12th Result 2015 to be announced today at 10 am
- Maggi noodles controversy: Case to be filed against Nestle in UP today
- Ex-servicemen to go on agitation over delay in `One Rank, One Pension`