X-mas special: Seasoned Cornish Hens
Soy sauce 1/2 cup
Oyster sauce 2 tablespoons
Peeled and crushed 3 cloves garlic
Ground black pepper to taste
Cornish game hens 2 large
Butter 2 tablespoons
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, mix soy sauce, oyster sauce, garlic, and pepper. Place Cornish game hens in the mixture, and marinate 10 minutes.
3. Transfer hens to a medium baking dish, and cover with the marinade mixture. Cover dish, and bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven.
4. Remove cover from dish, and place 1/2 the butter on each hen. Increase oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Basting frequently with the marinade mixture, continue baking 30 minutes, or until exterior of the hens is lightly browned and crisp, the interior is no longer pink, and juices run clear.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya