Kareena Kapoor to celebrate Holi with Imran Khan
Mumbai: Actress Kareena Kapoor has no special plans for her first Holi post marriage with actor Saif Ali Khan as she says both of them are busy shooting for their respective films.
"I would be celebrating Holi this time with Imran Khan as I would be shooting for Karan Johar`s film. Saif will be in Lucknow for shooting of `Bullet Raja`," Kareena said.
Punit Malhotra, who is directing the Imran Khan-Kareena Kapoor starrer titled `Gori Tere Pyar Mein`, is all set to recreate the magic seen in their earlier movie `Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu`.
`Bullet Raja`, directed by Tigmanshu Dhulia, stars Saif opposite Sonakshi Sinha. The film is reportedly set against the backdrop of Uttar Pradesh-based mafia while dealing with the underworld.
Asked if marriage has changed things for her in Bollywood, Kareena said, "It is nothing like that. Earlier we have had actresses like Waheeda Rehmanji, Sharmila ji and others who continued to work (after marriage) and did good films. It is all a media created thing that marriage changes things for an actress. People still like to see the films of all the heroines."
"I would continue to work as an actress. Since childhood acting has been my passion and it will remain so. I will die as an actress... May be on a film set only," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Kaabil' vs 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan's Wednesday face-off gets more intense!
- Global Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' continues victory run
- I initially felt intimidated by Shah Rukh Khan on 'Raees' set: Zeeshan Ayyub Khan
- 'Chennai Express' producer Karim Morani reacts to rape allegations
- Bobby Deol’s 50th birthday: Here's how brother Sunny Deol plans to celebrate