`Anchorman 2` to hit theatres two days ago for Christmas
London: Studio bosses of Paramount have announced that Harrison Ford starrer `Anchorman 2` will open two days earlier than its original release date.
The comedy movie sequel will now hit on December 18 instead of December 20 in a bid to step up over the busy Christmas period, reported Digital Spy.
Will Ferrell will be joined in the sequel by previous cast members Paul Rudd, Steve Carell, David Koechner and Christina Applegate, as well as newcomers including Harrison Ford, James Marsden, Amy Poehler, Tina Fey and Kristen Wiig.
Nicole Kidman, Liam Neeson, Kanye West, Drake and Sacha Baron Cohen are all tipped to make cameo appearances in the film.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Dilwale' has a lot of twists, turns, says Varun Dhawan
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Check out: 'Bajirao Mastani' song 'Malhari' to be launched in Bhopal!
- Shocking! Anurag Basu feels Salman Khan is ‘boring’?