`Batman: Arkham Knight` delayed until 2015
Los Angeles: Release of the final part of Rocksteady`s `Batman: Arkham` trilogy has been pushed from fall 2014 to next year.
Rocksteady Studios marketing manager Guy Perkins said that it was simply a matter of ensuring that the game would be up to the desired standard, reportedly.
"We feel that we have an absolutely awesome game in the works, and we want to make it as great as it possibly can be. We just need more time to do that," Perkins said.
Perkins also explained Rocksteady`s decision to skip Arkham Knight releases for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 platforms, saying that older hardware could not handle the game`s needs.
"The Batmobile is one thing we just couldn`t do on previous gen. It`s not just a case of having a car, it`s a case of building a city where the car feels at home," he said.
"Gotham City is five times larger than the game world of Arkham City. And by virtue of having a bigger city, you need more memory and more horsepower to just make that happen," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin to star in Sohail Khan's next
- Emraan Hashmi in and as 'Azhar' releases terrific first look on Azharuddin's birthday—See pic!
- Nicolas Cage to star in 'Vengeance: A Love Story'
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!
- It's awesome! 'The Jungle Book' trailer will sweep fans off their feet-- Watch