`Captain America` tops weekend box office charts with $41.4 m earnings
Washington: `Captain America: The Winter Soldier` topped the box office for the second consecutive week with 41.4 million dollar earnings.
The strong performance of the Chris Evans starrer was enough to narrowly edge 20th Century Fox`s `Rio 2` in a springtime battle of sequels.
the top ten earning movies this weekend were:
` Captain America: The Winter Soldier,` - 41.4 million dollars
` Rio 2 ,` - 39 million dollars
`Oculus,` - 12 million dollars
`Draft Day,` - 9.8 million dollars
`Divergent,` - 7.5 million dollars
`Noah,` - 7.5 million dollars
`God`s Not Dead,` - 5.5 million dollars
`The Grand Budapest Hotel,` - 4.1 million dollars
`Muppets Most Wanted,` - 2.2 million dollars
`Mr. Peabody and Sherman,` - 1.8 million dollars
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!