`Desperate` Jonah Hill accepted just $60K to star in `Wolf of Wall Street`
New York: Jonah Hill has revealed that he wanted to be a part of Leonardo DiCaprio starrer ` Wolf of Wall Street` so much that he agreed to play the role of Donnie Azoff for just 60,000 dollars.
During an radio interview, the 30 year-old actor said he was so excited to work in the film that he excepted the meager amount, which is the minimum allowed by the Screen Actors Guild according to Hill, the New York Post reported.
Hill said that he wasn`t worried about how much he`d make working on the film because he was desperate to work with director Martin Scorsese.
The actor has garnered rave reviews for his role and has scored an Oscar nomination for Best Supporting Actor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui will play THIS in his flick!
- Ajay Devgn announces release date of ‘Baadshaho’
- Akshay Kumar's 'Jolly LLB 2' new still OUT, trailer set for Dec 19 release!
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Baywatch' TEASER is here and you must WATCH it!
- Shah Rukh Khan says stardom has overtaken his acting capabilities