`Divergent` to release in India April 11
Los Angeles: "Divergent", a big screen adaptation of Veronica Roth`s novel, will hit the Indian screens April 11.
The science fiction, directed by Neil Burger, features Shailene Woodley, Theo James, Zoe Kravitz and Kate Winslet. The author is all praise for the movie.
"I`ve never read a script before. I was really impressed by how closely it stuck to the general plot line of the book. It`s really interesting to see how the actual actor relationships reflect the character relationships. All the young initiates have a great comrade with each other," Roth said in a statement.
"Divergent" is based in futuristic Chicago where people are tested when they are young and subsequently divided into five fractions based on their personalities and virtues.
Each represents a different virtue, and teenagers have to decide if they want to stay in their faction or switch to another.
It will release in English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I'm looking at 'Ittefaq' as new film: Sonakshi Sinha
- Phillauri box office collections: Anushka Sharma-Diljit Dosanjh's 'spirited' saga has minted this much so far!
- Ranbir Kapoor as a boy scout in 'Jagga Jasoos' latest PIC! Can you spot him?
- Shah Rukh Khan to clash with Akshay Kumar at the Box Office!
- Shraddha Kapoor – Arjun Kapoor sizzle as a couple in ‘Half Girlfriend’ First Look