`Expendables 2` a break from politics: Schwarzenegger
London: Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger says filming ‘The Expendables 2’ was a welcome break from politics and sorting out educational issues.
The 65-year-old, who was Governor of California from 2003 to 2011, was delighted to be asked back to star in the sequel to the 2010 action movie.
"I was happy that I was asked to get in the bag," contactmusic.com quoted Schwarzenegger as saying.
"For me it was really interesting because one day you are making policy and you`re stimulated in how you fix the budget problem of the state and about the maze of educational issues and all those things. Then the next day you are on the set having a shoot out from with Sly and all those guys," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We behaved with Shiney as nothing has happened: Anil Kapoor
- Glad to revisit gritty genre with 'Udta Punjab': Kareena Kapoor Khan
- 'Phantom'-asmic opening weekend, movie mints over 33 crore in three days!
- Medical charity MSF to take legal action against `Phantom` makers
- 'Hard-working' John Abraham prefers working on holidays