`Expendables 2` a break from politics: Schwarzenegger
London: Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger says filming ‘The Expendables 2’ was a welcome break from politics and sorting out educational issues.
The 65-year-old, who was Governor of California from 2003 to 2011, was delighted to be asked back to star in the sequel to the 2010 action movie.
"I was happy that I was asked to get in the bag," contactmusic.com quoted Schwarzenegger as saying.
"For me it was really interesting because one day you are making policy and you`re stimulated in how you fix the budget problem of the state and about the maze of educational issues and all those things. Then the next day you are on the set having a shoot out from with Sly and all those guys," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor gears up 'Rock On 2', off to Shillong!
- Steven Spielberg, Harrison Ford to reunite for 'Indiana Jones 5'?
- Bryan Singer teases 'X-Men: Apocalypse' trailer release
- 'Mad Max' sequel to not feature Charlize Theron's Imperator Furiosa?
- 'Ki and Ka': Arjun Kapoor shares a song-wrap selfie with Kareena Kapoor!