`Fast & Furious 7` production to resume in April?
Los Angeles: The production of ‘Fast & Furious 7’ is reportedly set to resume in April.
The filming of the movie was put on hold in November, 2013, after actor Paul Walker died in a fiery car crash in California, but the shooting is said to start in April, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
At the time of his death, Walker was more than halfway through filming his scenes as Brian O`Conner and studio bosses at Universal are said to have decided to retire his character so the franchise can continue.
‘Fast & Furious 7’, which also stars Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez and Dwayne Johnson, is set to hit the theatres in April, 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone beats Kangana Ranaut? Here’s how
- Has this former Australian cricketer been approached for ‘Housefull 4’?
- Know why Radhika Apte couldn’t be a part of ‘Kabali’ promotions
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Behind the scenes: Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel will show you how to have fun – Watch