`Fast & Furious 7` production to resume in April?
Los Angeles: The production of ‘Fast & Furious 7’ is reportedly set to resume in April.
The filming of the movie was put on hold in November, 2013, after actor Paul Walker died in a fiery car crash in California, but the shooting is said to start in April, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
At the time of his death, Walker was more than halfway through filming his scenes as Brian O`Conner and studio bosses at Universal are said to have decided to retire his character so the franchise can continue.
‘Fast & Furious 7’, which also stars Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez and Dwayne Johnson, is set to hit the theatres in April, 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?