`Fast and Furious 7` release date preponed
Los Angeles: The seventh installment of the `Fast and Furious` film franchise is set to open a week earlier on April 3, 2015.
The film was originally delayed from summer this year to April 10, 2015 after Paul Walker`s tragic death, reportedly.
Production for the movie has just wrapped, and director James Wan posted on Twitter a picture of himself posing with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
"Picture-wrap on @TheRock! One of the best peeps I`ve ever worked with. Laughter & professionalism! Let`s do it again! (sic)" he posted.
Meanwhile, `Insidious Chapter 3` release date has been pushed back. The third entry of the Leigh Whannell horror movie series was initially set for April 3, 2015, but now has been postponed until May 29. Dermot Mulroney and Stefanie Scott are cast for the upcoming installment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amid political tensions, three-tiered security for Oscars
- 'Lion' significantly talks about child adoption: Priyanka Bose
- It's Shahid Kapoor's birthday! Let's take a look at his TOP 5 roles
- Rangoon box office collections: Kangana, Shahid and Saif starrer witnesses slow start!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha': CBFC cites 'audio pornography', 'abusive words' reasons to refuse certification