`Frankenstein` best script: Daniel Radcliffe
London: ‘Harry Potter’ star Daniel Radcliffe has described ‘Frankenstein’ as one of the best scripts that he has ever read.
The 23-year-old has been cast as Igor in the Paul McGuigan movie penned by Max Landis.
"If I remember correctly, the script said, `Frankenstein By Max Landis, based On (The America Popular Culture Zeitgeist Interpretation of) Mary Shelley`s Frankenstein,`" femalefirst.co.uk quotes Radcliffe as saying.
"It`s far and away the best script I`ve read coming out of a big studio in the time that I`ve been off Potter. It`s definitely going to be unusual," he added.
Radcliffe has also completed work on ‘Kill Your Darlings’ and ‘Horns’.
He will start filming ‘Frankenstein’ later this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan would definitely like to have a child
- Salman Khan’s top 10 films over the years
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui