`Game of Thrones` star Rose Leslie to star with Vin Diesel
Los Angeles: Actress Rose Leslie, who played the role of wildling warrior Ygritte in `Game of Thrones`, has boarded `The Last Witch Hunter` opposite Vin Diesel.
The supernatural project is being directed by Breck Eisner and the story revolves around a semi-immortal witch hunter (Diesel) wandering the streets of modern New York City forced to partner with his natural enemy, a female witch.
The two must stop a villainous witch queen from obtaining a relic and unleashing plague upon humanity, reportedly.
Leslie will play a witch and love interest opposite Diesel. Mark Canton, Bernie Goldmann and Diesel are producing the film which is eyeing an August start date.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show