`Gravity` my best decision: Sandra Bullock
New York: Oscar-winning actress Sandra Bullock believes saying yes to sci-fi film ‘Gravity’ was one of the best decisions of her life.
The 49-year-old actress said she was initially reluctant to accept the movie as she was worried about missing her three-year-old son Louis, reported Huffington Post.
The actress told Alfonso Cuaron that she could not do the movie if it meant staying away from her son and the director assured her that she can bring him on the sets.
"What I got out of it personally outweighed everything else. I`m glad I got to meet the human being- Alfonso- that led me to say, `OK, let me investigate if I can even do this`, Bullock said.
"But they made it so (nice for Louis). It was a family film. Everyone had kids. So everyone knew the value of that. So they said, `If we make it amazing for him right where you are, will you be OK?` And I said, `yeah`," she added.
‘Gravity’ which is set to be released in the US and Canada on October 4, also stars George Clooney.
Bullock, who won the best actress Academy award for her role in `The Blind Side`, is being considered as an Oscar front runner again with her performance in the movie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sanam Re movie review: Check out audience verdict on Pulkit Samrat, Yami Gautam starrer!
- Deadpool movie review: Strictly for fans only
- 'Rangoon' diaries: Moonstruck Farah Khan and Vishal Bharadwaj look delightful!
- Priyanka Chopra packs a punch in ‘Jai Gangaajal’ trailer 2 – Watch
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!