`Gravity` rules weekend box office chart for 2nd successive week
Washington: Sandra Bullock and George Clooney starrer `Gravity` has managed to stay at the top of the U.S. box office for the second consecutive week after making a collection of 44.3 million dollars, according to studio estimates.
The space drama beat Tom Hank`s `Captain Phillips`, to remain at the top spot, Fox News reported.
The top box office earners this weekend are:
1. ` Gravity` - 44.3 million dollars
2. `Captain Phillips` - 26 million dollars
3. `Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2` - 14.2 million dollars
4. `Machete Kills`` - 3.8 million dollars
5. ` Runner Runner ` - 3.73 million dollars
6. `Prisoners` - 3.72 million dollars
7. `Insidious Chapter 2`- 2.7 million dollars
8. `Rush`- 2.4 million dollars
9. `Don Jon`- 2.3 million dollars
10. `Baggage Claim`- 2.1 million dollars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bollywood chants 'Mumbai Mumbai' as Mumbai Indians lift IPL crown
- Check out: Striking and suave Irrfan Khan in 'Jazbaa'
- Simon Cowell shares cute pic with son on Twitter
- Milla Jovovich has daughter baptized
- Legendary actor Omar Sharif suffering from Alzheimer's disease
- I've no regrets over sexist lyrics: Snoop Dogg
- Gary Barlow sings at fan's wedding
- Lena Headey reveals second baby gender
- Blake Lively calls Ryan Reynolds 'hypocrite'
- Josh Duggar cancels Ohio appearance amid child molestation scandal
- Kanye West is a bit eccentric: Paul Mccartney
- Vanessa Hudgens suffering from tendinitis
- Shah Rukh Khan undergoes knee surgery, advised rest
- Gul Panag launches fitness app in Mumbai
- Michelle Obama packs a punch, accepts workout challenge
- Want to lose weight? Eat little, but often
- Tom Hardy reveals painful drug-addled past
- Portia De Rossi opens up about early struggle with bulimia, anorexia
- Tanuja, daughters create breast cancer awareness
- Meditation should be part of school curriculum: Shoojit Sircar
- Zoe Saldana has banished 'diet'
- Mandira Bedi turns fitness guru
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Special: Furious over rising water crisis, people take to the streets
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- ISIS justifies raping slave girls, says Michelle Obama is 'worth $40'
- IPL 2015 Final: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings - Preview
- Arvind Kejriwal to highlight AAP govt's 100 days work on Monday
- CBSE Results 2015: 10th board exam results to be declared on May 27
- BJP's plan for one-year celebration: 200 big rallies, 5,000 public meetings
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- IPL 8 Final: We need to be at our best against Mumbai, says Michael Hussey
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- Heatwave kills 223 in AP, Telangana, Chandrababu Naidu announces compensation; Delhi records hottest day
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' starts on a good note at the Box Office!
- CBSE Results 2015: 12th board exam results to be declared on May 25