`Horrible Bosses 2` director Seth Gordon leaves

Last Updated: Friday, August 9, 2013 - 12:40

Los Angeles: Director Seth Gordon won`t be returning for the sequel to comedy movie `Horrible Bosses` due to a scheduling conflict.

The `Identity Thief` director is unable to commit to the autumn shooting date due to his work on ABC television comedy `The Goldbergs` and several other unnamed projects, said The Hollywood Reporter.

New Line Cinema is currently seeking a new director to keep the film on schedule.

Gordon is currently planning his first attempt at a thriller with Universal Pictures`s `One Night On The Hudson`, which will star Charlie Day and Jason Sudeikis.

`Horrible Bosses` actors were told about Gordon`s departure earlier in the week. Jamie Foxx is also expected to return for the movie, which is yet to set a release date.

PTI



First Published: Friday, August 9, 2013 - 12:45

More from zeenews

 
comments powered by Disqus

Review