`Love Actually` crowned most romantic film ever
London: ‘Love Actually’ has beaten off competition from ‘The Notebook’ and ‘Wall-E,’ to be named as the most romantic film ever.
The top 10 list was compiled by movie rental firm Love Film and Mind Lab International, who asked 150 people which film was most likely to put them in a romantic mood, the Daily Mail reported.
‘The Notebook’ came in second place while animated film ‘Wall-E’ was placed third.
In fourth place came ‘Notting Hill,’ while in fifth place was ‘Dirty Dancing,’ followed by ‘Ghost,’ ‘Pretty Woman’ and ‘Titanic.’
In at number nine was sporting drama ‘Jerry Maguire,’ and despite being widely regarded as one of the most romantic films ever made, ‘Casablanca’ made it to only tenth place.
The top ten romantic films are:
1. Love Actually - 21 percent
2. The Notebook - 18 percent
3. Wall-E - 13 percent
4. Notting Hill - 9 percent
5. Dirty Dancing - 8 percent
6. Ghost - 5 percent
7. Pretty Woman - 4 percent
8. Titanic - 3 percent
9. Jerry Maguire - 2 percent
10. Casablanca - 1 percent
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 28 Update: Purab, Pragya get hold of a crucial evidence against Tanu
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh slams Kamya Punjabi, calls short film on late actress ‘bogus’
- Kapil Sharma least affected by Sunil Grover’s exit?
- I console myself with a career that lasts: Twinkle Khanna
- Priyanka Chopra proud of sister Parineeti's singing debut
- I'm looking at 'Ittefaq' as new film: Sonakshi Sinha
- Phillauri box office collections: Anushka Sharma-Diljit Dosanjh's 'spirited' saga has minted this much so far!
- Ranbir Kapoor as a boy scout in 'Jagga Jasoos' latest PIC! Can you spot him?
- Shah Rukh Khan to clash with Akshay Kumar at the Box Office!
- Shraddha Kapoor – Arjun Kapoor sizzle as a couple in ‘Half Girlfriend’ First Look