`Mad Max: Fury Road` to get a sequel
Los Angeles: `Mad Max: Fury Road`, which is yet to be released, will get a sequel and the screenplay has already been penned, says director George Miller.
`Mad Max: Fury Road` is the fourth installment in the `Mad Max` franchise and will release in US on May 15, 2015.
"In order to tell this story, we came up with two others," Miller said during an appearance at Comic-Con.
"We`ve written the screenplay of one and the novelization of another, but it`s a very rough novel. We kept working on them while we were working on other things," he said.
The official trailer of `Mad Max: Fury Road` starring Tom Hardy, Charlize Theron, and Nicholas Hoult was recently released.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'