`Mad Max: Fury Road` to get a sequel
Los Angeles: `Mad Max: Fury Road`, which is yet to be released, will get a sequel and the screenplay has already been penned, says director George Miller.
`Mad Max: Fury Road` is the fourth installment in the `Mad Max` franchise and will release in US on May 15, 2015.
"In order to tell this story, we came up with two others," Miller said during an appearance at Comic-Con.
"We`ve written the screenplay of one and the novelization of another, but it`s a very rough novel. We kept working on them while we were working on other things," he said.
The official trailer of `Mad Max: Fury Road` starring Tom Hardy, Charlize Theron, and Nicholas Hoult was recently released.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma’s rumoured former girlfriend deactivates Twitter account?
- Fawad Khan all set to make a comeback!
- Anupam Kher's latest gift to mother leaves her teary-eyed!
- 'Padmavati' controversy: Sanjay Leela Bhansali keeping in mind public sentiments, says Shahid Kapoor
- Rajinikanth cancels Sri Lanka visit following opposition from pro-Tamil outfits