`Man of Steel` sequel likely to be called `Batman vs. Superman` or `Superman vs. Batman`
New York: Screenwriter David S. Goyer has declared that the ` Man of Steel` sequel could be titled ` Superman vs. Batman` or `Batman vs. Superman`.
The announcement comes after Warner Brothers revealed on Saturday that the two superheroes would meet on the big screen for the first time in the second installment of the movie.
Goyer told a Comic-Con panel on Sunday that his team has already entered the pre-production stage, the New York Daily News reported.
He asserted that the film comes out in the summer of 2015 and they are not sure about the title yet, but the combination is happening.
Director Zack Snyder said in a statement that he is excited to begin working again with the hero of the original movie actor Henry Cavill.
Snyder added that it`s beyond mythological to have Superman and their new Batman facing off, since they are the greatest superheroes in the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know which Khan is Athiya Shetty's favourite and no, it's not Salman!
- Didn't think about reactions before casting Shiney: Anees Bazmee
- Sidharth, Katrina 's movie gets new title!
- We'll lose a good producer if 'Welcome Back' doesn't work: Anil Kapoor
- Daniel Craig does not want Bond to be 'sexist' anymore