`Mrs. Doubtfire` child star not interested in movie`s sequel
Washington: Mara Wilson, who played Natalie Hillard in the movie ` Mrs. Doubtfire`, has revealed that she is not interested in starring in the movie sequel.
The 26-year-old actress tweeted that she does not have anything to do with the sequel of the movie and nor will she.
The Hollywood Reporter reported that `Elf` writer David Berenbaum was writing the script, while Robin Williams and director Chris Columbus have also been roped to the project.
Wilson said that sequels generally suck unless they were planned as part of a trilogy or series, and the film ended where it needed to end.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor