`Screening of `The Hunger...` for a cause`
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Lawrence`s family has organised a special screening of the second part of `The Hunger Games` series for a cause.
The funds generated from the screening will benefit St. Mary`s Centre which offers day training for adults with intellectual disabilities.
"It`s open to all those who want to donate. We are using the screening of the movie as a platform to raise money for St. Mary`s Centre," Lawrence`s sister-in-law said in a statement.
"We were introduced to St. Mary`s Centre through a family friend and Andy (Jennifer Lawrence`s very close friend) too will be going there. So it`s very close to our hearts. That`s how Jennifer said that she wanted to do this," she added.
`The Hunger Games: Catching Fire` is the second installment of `The Hunger Games` trilogy.
The film focuses on Katniss Everdeen, played by Lawrence, who returns home after winning the 74th Annual Hunger Games. It also stars Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth.
`The Hunger Games: Catching Fire` will release in India Nov 29.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Nawazuddin Siddiqui at Ajmer Sharif
- Know what kind of films Richa Chadha would like to do
- Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Big B among world's top ten highest-paid actors
- ‘Baahubali’ Prabhas to get married in December!
- It’s been 21 years since Madhuri Dixit asked Salman Khan ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!’