`Step Up All In` to release in India on August 29
Mumbai: Hollywood dance film `Step Up All In` is set to release in India on August 29.
The fifth installment of the hit franchise `Step Up` will be released in 2D and 3D in English and Hindi.
The film will be marketed and distribute in India by Kinesis Films. It will release in US theatres on August 8.
`Step Up All In` stars Ryan Guzman, Briana Evigan, Stephen Boss, Misha Gabriel, among other and is directed by Trish Sie.
The film series, which started with the film `Step Up` in 2006, has remain popular with the Indian audience.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor