`Trance` is like an unsolved jigsaw puzzle: Danny Boyle
London: Academy-award wining director Danny Boyle says his upcoming film ‘Trance’ is like a puzzle and the audiences will have to use their intelligence to solve the plot of the psychological thriller.
The 56-year-old`s film stars James McAvoy, Rosario Dawson and Vincent Cassel, reported Contactmusic.
"We`d like the film to burst in through the front door, brazenly and unapologetically. It has a hugely enjoyable opening, and then you call on the audience to do a bit of work in the middle of the film, and then the film ends with a nice big action sequence.
"You hope it`s a bit of a thrill ride with a bit of intelligence in it as well. You have to work a little bit to work out the puzzle. The film is a puzzle of the characters` own making and you want the audience to join in and solve that puzzle," Boyle said.
"Trance" is an art heist thriller, though the director does not like the description as he believes the movie doesn`t fit into any one specific genre.
"You`re always trying to use the genre, and then twist it, change it, and develop it," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- Gal Gadot plays the new DC superhero- 'Wonder Woman'! Watch trailer