`Transformers 4` earns USD 53.8 million at box office
Los Angeles: `Transformers: Age of Extinction` is ruling the US box office with USD 53.8 million collection during the Wednesday to Sunday holiday stretch.
The fourth part in the sci-fi series has approximately made a domestic total of USD 174.7 million, which includes a 63 per cent decline from the opening weekend, reportedly.
Overseas, the film earned USD 95.8 million from 37 territories and crossing the USD 400 million mark in 12 days for a worldwide total of USD 575.6 million.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- `We behaved with Shiney as nothing has happened': Anil Kapoor
- Glad to revisit gritty genre with 'Udta Punjab': Kareena Kapoor Khan
- 'Phantom'-asmic opening weekend, movie mints over 33 crore in three days!
- Medical charity MSF to take legal action against `Phantom` makers
- 'Hard-working' John Abraham prefers working on holidays