`Transformers 4` earns USD 53.8 million at box office
Los Angeles: `Transformers: Age of Extinction` is ruling the US box office with USD 53.8 million collection during the Wednesday to Sunday holiday stretch.
The fourth part in the sci-fi series has approximately made a domestic total of USD 174.7 million, which includes a 63 per cent decline from the opening weekend, reportedly.
Overseas, the film earned USD 95.8 million from 37 territories and crossing the USD 400 million mark in 12 days for a worldwide total of USD 575.6 million.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya
- I can't talk about 'Half Girlfriend' script: Kriti Sanon
- Hrithik lauds Deepika, Ranbir for 'Tamasha'
- Ranbir-Deepika 'Tamasha' mints Rs 10.87 crore on opening day
- I've nothing to do with Shahrukh Khan-Kajol's chemistry in 'Dilwale': Varun Dhawan