`Transformers 4` earns USD 53.8 million at box office
Los Angeles: `Transformers: Age of Extinction` is ruling the US box office with USD 53.8 million collection during the Wednesday to Sunday holiday stretch.
The fourth part in the sci-fi series has approximately made a domestic total of USD 174.7 million, which includes a 63 per cent decline from the opening weekend, reportedly.
Overseas, the film earned USD 95.8 million from 37 territories and crossing the USD 400 million mark in 12 days for a worldwide total of USD 575.6 million.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guess which actor will star opposite Aishwarya in Sujoy Ghosh's next?
- Shah Rukh, Kajol recreate 'DDLJ' scene on 'Dilwale' set
- 'Ki and Ka' shows genders don't matter: R Balki
- Bollywood 2015: Films to look forward to in the last quarter
- Kangana Ranaut to play Ranbir Kapoor’s wife in Sanjay Dutt biopic?