`Transporter` reboot to releases on March 2015
Los Angeles: The first installment of the `Transporter` reboot series is set for a March 6 release next year.
The revived franchise, again a trilogy, will start with the film `The Transporter Legacy` and the main character of Frank Martin will be played by actor Ed Skrein of `Game of Thrones` fame, suggest reports.
The cast also includes Loan Chabanol, Radivoje Bukvic, Gabriella Wright and Anatole Taubman.
The film is helmed by `Brick Mansions` director Camille Delamarre and written by Bill Collage and Adam Cooper.
Last film in the original series was the 2008 film `Transporter 3`, which had Jason Statham in the lead role of Martin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn and Abigail Eames in ‘Raatein’ from ‘Shivaay’ will melt your heart! Watch song
- Deepika Padukone to play King Ashoka’s daughter on reel?
- 'Folksong Festival' radio host Oscar Brand dies at 96
- Biopic on Dhoni made tax free in UP
- Why daddys always save their sons: Kangana Ranaut on Hrithik controversy