40-ish Batman sought to replace fresh-faced star in `Man of Steel` sequel
London: Speculations are rife that the search is on for a new Batman, who would be around the age of 40 and not a fresh-faced young actor, for the ` Man of Steel` sequel.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, the new superhero would be in the late 30s and will be more established and rugged, the Independent reported.
The early contenders of the role are rumoured to be `Gangster Squad` star Josh Brolin, Hollywood hottie Ryan Gosling and ` Magic Mike ` actor Joe Manganiello, among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Raees: Sunny Leone's Dubsmash of Shah Rukh Khan's dialogue is too good to miss – Watch
- Confirmed! Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic in Kabir Khan's 'Tubelight'
- Vin Diesel wants to do Bollywood movie with Deepika Padukone
- Dia Mirza a part of Rajkumar Hirani's Sanjay Dutt biopic?
- Aamir Khan ‘Dangal’ inching closer to Rs 375 crores collections!