50 Cent lands role in Bruce Willis film
Los Angeles: Rapper 50 Cent has landed a role in Brian A Miller`s `The Prince`, which also stars actor Bruce Willis and John Cusack.
The script of the film is penned by Andre Fabrizio and Jeremy Passmore and centres on a man`s struggle to find his daughter gone missing, said the Hollywood Reporter.
The film, which will start shooting in Alabama next month also features Jason Patric and Johnathon Schaech.
Patric plays the retired tough guy while Cusack would be portraying Patric`s friend.
Cent, 38, rose to fame with albums Get Rich or Die Trying and The Massacre among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- `The Revenant` sweeps Britain`s Baftas with three top gongs
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!