A New York Winter`s Tale` isn`t for everyone:Colin Farrell
Hollywood star Colin Farrell admits `A New York Winter`s Tale` is not for everyone.
The 37-year-old actor, who is starring in the film alongside former `Downton Abbey` star Jessica Brown Findlay, said the romantic drama will not be a favourite for everybody since it is too sweet, reportedly.
"It`s not for everyone. I know that for some people it will be too sweet. But it`s also a very beautiful and very optimistic and very kindly intentioned film that has not a shard of malice in it, and I`m hoping that the people who will enjoy it, will really enjoy it," he said.
Farrell`s equestrian skills made it easier to film scenes where he rode Athansor, a mysterious white horse who becomes his alter-ego`s guardian angel.
"That was a hairy ride, man. People can get thrown off horses, you know? And I don`t mind for myself because I`ve been thrown off horses before, and it`s fine, it`s cool, you just get back on again.
"I don`t even mind how wild the horse is - although the horse we used in the film was pretty cool and mellow. But I did fear riding with Jessica in the back because I`m not that good a horseman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' release date OUT!
- Are Indians shifting their focus from gyming to dancing – Click here to read more
- Interesting! Here’s how India women feel about representation of woman in movies
- Priyanka Chopra inspired by ‘Dangerous Woman’ Ariana Grande
- Only ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth can do this – Know what it is