Actor Russell Crowe turns director with crime drama `77`
New York: Oscar-winning actor Russell Crowe is planning to debut as a director with the crime drama `77`.
The 47-year-old actor wanted to helm a project for years and has finally decided to direct and star in a police movie, reported a website.
The story deals with the unsolved murder of an LAPD officer and the nationally televised shootout in South Central LA between the Symbionese Liberation Army and the LAPD, where 50,000 rounds of gunfire were exchanged.
The events will be seen through the eyes of two police partners, one black and one white.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kaabil trailer: Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's love story illuminates in 'darkness'
- Vidya Balan chooses her film wisely!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan gives thumbs up to brother Ranbir Kapoor's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'!
- Kahaani 2 trailer alert: Vidya Balan as Durga Rani Singh will leave you enchanted
- Kajol on board Salman Khan’s Dabangg 3?