Adam DeVine joins Anne Hathaway comedy `The Intern`
London: `Pitch Perfect` star Adam DeVine is set to star in director Nancy Meyers`s `The Intern`.
DeVine, 30, will star in the comedy alongside Anne Hathaway and Robert De Niro, reportedly. The Intern will chronicle a 70-year-old man who finds himself as an intern at a fashion website.
De Niro will play the intern, while Hathaway is set to take on the role of the successful website founder. DeVine`s character is tasked with taking charge of De Niro and the other interns.
A release date for the Warner Bros Studios comedy has yet to be revealed. DeVine is next returning to the highly-anticipated `Pitch Perfect 2`, in addition to starring in his Comedy Central series `House Party`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'