Adam DeVine joins Anne Hathaway comedy `The Intern`
London: `Pitch Perfect` star Adam DeVine is set to star in director Nancy Meyers`s `The Intern`.
DeVine, 30, will star in the comedy alongside Anne Hathaway and Robert De Niro, reportedly. The Intern will chronicle a 70-year-old man who finds himself as an intern at a fashion website.
De Niro will play the intern, while Hathaway is set to take on the role of the successful website founder. DeVine`s character is tasked with taking charge of De Niro and the other interns.
A release date for the Warner Bros Studios comedy has yet to be revealed. DeVine is next returning to the highly-anticipated `Pitch Perfect 2`, in addition to starring in his Comedy Central series `House Party`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amid political tensions, three-tiered security for Oscars
- 'Lion' significantly talks about child adoption: Priyanka Bose
- It's Shahid Kapoor's birthday! Let's take a look at his TOP 5 roles
- Rangoon box office collections: Kangana, Shahid and Saif starrer witnesses slow start!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha': CBFC cites 'audio pornography', 'abusive words' reasons to refuse certification