Adam Shankman to direct `Hair`
Filmmaker Adam Shankman has been tapped to helm and choreograph the Hollywood Bowl`s upcoming production of the Tony-winning musical `Hair`.
The Hollywood Bowl will host three performances of `Hair`, reportedly.
The rock musical first staged at Broadway`s Biltmore Theatre in 1968.
Shankman, 49, who recently directed the bigscreen adaptations of `Hairspray` and `Rock of Ages`, has also helmed `Prop 8: The Musical` and episodes of `Glee` and `Modern Family` and also served as producer for the `Step Up` franchise.
He began his career as a dancer and choreographer and appeared in musicvideos for Janet Jackson and Paula Abdul.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will entice you in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' as a beautiful poetess!
- Can you guess how many Indian films made it to BBC's list of best 100 films? – Full list inside
- Shah Rukh Khan's epic film 'Darr' gets its own web series 'DARR 2.0'—Watch teaser!
- Deepika Padukone getting Rs 11 crore for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmavati'? Here's the truth
- 'Raaz Reboot' passed with no cuts by CBFC: Mukesh Bhatt