Adele’s music helped Kristen Stewart conjure battle scenes in new flick
Washington: Kristen Stewart has revealed that Adele’s music helped her to conjure massive fantasy scenes in her head for her upcoming flick ‘Snow White and The Huntsman’.
The 21-year-old ‘Twilight’ actress also admitted that she had to use her imagination for many ambitious battle scenes in the movie, and songs like ‘Rolling in the Deep’ and ‘Someone Like You’ helped her choreograph them in her head.
“I listen to things that have to do with the movie I’m shooting. I’m doing Snow White right now and I``m pretty wrapped up in her. I’ve choreographed whole marches with my army behind me to Adele’s new album,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“It’s really good for the story. It’s almost oddly too good for it; like it hit the nail right on the head. She’s incredible,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anna Hazare unveils poster of his biopic
- Determined Sonakshi Sinha's first 'Akira' poster looks intriguing! – Pic inside
- Check out this brand new still from the sets of 'Sultan'! See pic
- Fixing copyright violation on 'Cabaret': Pooja Bhatt
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' journey is no less than a milestone! Watch here