Alec Baldwin to star in Woody Allen`s next
London:Actor Alec Baldwin has been roped in to star in director Woody Allen next movie set in Rome.
It is the first time the two will be teaming up since `Alice` in 1990. `The Social Network` star Jesse Eisenberg is also being lined up for a leading role in the movie, reports a website.
Despite having a number of cinema projects in the pipeline, the 53-year-old star recently revealed he would be interested in running for political office.
He said: "It`s something I`m very interested in. I do believe that people want to believe that someone who deeply cares about the middle class. I would like to seek public office."
"We`ve had men who are Ivy League-groomed running this country since 1988. We`ve had men, regardless of their background, 22 years of Yale and Harvard and the problems aren`t getting solved."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gulzar reveals Rajesh Khanna acted in 'Anand' at a nominal fee
- Getting threats over 'Parched', claims director
- Harshvardhan Kapoor, Saiyami Kher in 'Mirzya' second TRAILER set the mood for classic tale! Watch here
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan