Alec Baldwin to star in Woody Allen`s next
London:Actor Alec Baldwin has been roped in to star in director Woody Allen next movie set in Rome.
It is the first time the two will be teaming up since `Alice` in 1990. `The Social Network` star Jesse Eisenberg is also being lined up for a leading role in the movie, reports a website.
Despite having a number of cinema projects in the pipeline, the 53-year-old star recently revealed he would be interested in running for political office.
He said: "It`s something I`m very interested in. I do believe that people want to believe that someone who deeply cares about the middle class. I would like to seek public office."
"We`ve had men who are Ivy League-groomed running this country since 1988. We`ve had men, regardless of their background, 22 years of Yale and Harvard and the problems aren`t getting solved."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- Watch: Mouni Roy, Sanjeeda Sheikh's crazy 'Afghan Jalebi' act will make your day!
- B-Town celebs send warm wishes to Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput on birth of their daughter!
- Jennifer Aniston to raise awareness about eye care
- We need more disabled people working in TV: RJ Mitte
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!
- Sidharth Malhotra bats for Sonakshi Sinha's 'Akira'- Watch cutest promotion video!
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra stun with their chemistry on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'