Alec Baldwin to star in Woody Allen`s next
London:Actor Alec Baldwin has been roped in to star in director Woody Allen next movie set in Rome.
It is the first time the two will be teaming up since `Alice` in 1990. `The Social Network` star Jesse Eisenberg is also being lined up for a leading role in the movie, reports a website.
Despite having a number of cinema projects in the pipeline, the 53-year-old star recently revealed he would be interested in running for political office.
He said: "It`s something I`m very interested in. I do believe that people want to believe that someone who deeply cares about the middle class. I would like to seek public office."
"We`ve had men who are Ivy League-groomed running this country since 1988. We`ve had men, regardless of their background, 22 years of Yale and Harvard and the problems aren`t getting solved."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amid political tensions, three-tiered security for Oscars
- 'Lion' significantly talks about child adoption: Priyanka Bose
- It's Shahid Kapoor's birthday! Let's take a look at his TOP 5 roles
- Rangoon box office collections: Kangana, Shahid and Saif starrer witnesses slow start!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha': CBFC cites 'audio pornography', 'abusive words' reasons to refuse certification