Alec Baldwin to star in Woody Allen`s next
London:Actor Alec Baldwin has been roped in to star in director Woody Allen next movie set in Rome.
It is the first time the two will be teaming up since `Alice` in 1990. `The Social Network` star Jesse Eisenberg is also being lined up for a leading role in the movie, reports a website.
Despite having a number of cinema projects in the pipeline, the 53-year-old star recently revealed he would be interested in running for political office.
He said: "It`s something I`m very interested in. I do believe that people want to believe that someone who deeply cares about the middle class. I would like to seek public office."
"We`ve had men who are Ivy League-groomed running this country since 1988. We`ve had men, regardless of their background, 22 years of Yale and Harvard and the problems aren`t getting solved."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Badshah's Hindi cover of Justin Bieber’s 'Sorry' is out and, dayum, it's addictive!
- Max Landis writing 'Pepe Le Pew' movie!
- LOL: Never ever say these annoying things to a tall person! – Watch video
- Boyfriend material! Five signs that prove he is the ideal one for you
- Katrina Kaif in her little 'Twilight' zone with Robert Pattinson! Pic inside