Amanda Seyfried wants riskier roles
London: Actress Amanda Seyfried wants to continue taking risker roles after filming ‘Lovelace’ as the film made her feel like a real actor for the first time.
The 27-year-old, who plays real life 1970`s sex icon Linda Lovelace in the movie, claims the controversial character taught her a lot about herself, reported Contactmusic.
"The biggest lesson is that I want to be playing real people. There is so much to learn about yourself, so much to read into, dive into. I kind of lost myself a little at one point which was fun, I felt like a real actor. I`m not afraid of darkness.
"This was the biggest emotional education I`ve ever received, I was embodying someone that had a life and was human, I learned a lot. She`s a real person; we never got to do that before. It`s important for any actor to jump into somebody else`s skin," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Look who is playing Indrani Mukerjea in a film on Sheena Bora murder mystery?
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Whatsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!