Amy Adams to play Lois Lane in `Superman` reboot
Washington: Amy Adams is all set to play the iconic role of journalist Lois Lane in Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures upcoming ``Superman`` reboot.
Adams has joined Henry Cavill, Diane Lane and Kevin Costner on the production, which will be directed by Zack Snyder.
"Second only to Superman himself, the question of who will play Lois Lane is arguably what fans have been most curious about," the Hollywood Reporter quoted Snyder, as saying in a statement.
"So we are excited to announce the casting of Amy Adams, one of the most versatile and respected actresses in films today. Amy has the talent to capture all of the qualities we love about Lois: smart, tough, funny, warm, ambitious and, of course, beautiful," he added.
Adams will join Phyllis Coates, Margot Kidder and Kate Bosworth as actresses who have played the iconic Lane.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor relive their very own 'DDLJ' moment! View PIC
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are glowing in GOLD! PIC will make you drool
- NO Kajol in Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'? Hot Scoop