Andres Muschietti in talks to direct `Mummy` sequel
Los Angeles: Andres Muschietti, who last directed horror film `Mama`, is in talks to come aboard for Universal`s reboot of ‘Mummy’ franchise.
The move comes after director Len Wiseman opted out of the project in July, said the Hollywood Reporter.
Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci are producing the reboot along with Sean Daniel. The reboot is said to be an action-adventure tentpole with horror elements and new characters.
Spanish filmmaker Muschietti made his feature and English-language debut with `Mama`, which starred Jessica Chastain and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC refuses to stay summons to 'Jolly LLB 2' team
- Rangoon: Saif Ali Khan’s interview with ‘Shopkeeper’ Gaurav Gera is hilarious – Watch
- Ranbir Kapoor looks exactly like young Sanjay Dutt in leaked PICS from the biopic!
- Toilet - Ek Prem Katha: New still featuring Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar out
- 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' promotions: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt take Jaipur by storm - Watch