Angelina Jolie`s opening scenes in `Maleficent` to be re-shot
Los Angeles: Actress Angeline Jolie`s introductory scenes in Robert Stromberg`s debut film ‘Maleficent’ will be re-shot. The makers have roped in ‘The Blind Side’ filmmaker John Lee Hancock to oversee the shoot.
Contactmusic.com reports that producer Joe Roth told The Hollywood Reporter that it was good to have Hancock on the set of the film.
"We asked (Hancock) to be on set. He`s not directing. He wrote pages and I hired a first-time director and it`s good to have him on set," he said.
The actress plays the sleeping beauty`s evil nemesis in the upcoming project, which will tell the ‘Sleeping Beauty’ tale from the perspective of the villainous Maleficent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will entice you in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' as a beautiful poetess!
- Can you guess how many Indian films made it to BBC's list of best 100 films? – Full list inside
- Shah Rukh Khan's epic film 'Darr' gets its own web series 'DARR 2.0'—Watch teaser!
- Deepika Padukone getting Rs 11 crore for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmavati'? Here's the truth
- 'Raaz Reboot' passed with no cuts by CBFC: Mukesh Bhatt