Anne Hathaway boards her next project with Chloe Moretz
Los Angeles: After bagging an Oscar for her intense portrayal of a fallen woman in `Les Miserables`, Anne Hathaway is in talks to star in `Laggies`.
The actress is in negotiations to join Chloe Moretz and Sam Rockwell for the comedy film, the Deadline reported.
The story revolves around a woman in her late 20s, who, freaked out by her boyfriend`s marriage proposal, hides out for a week with 16-year-old Annika (Moretz), her new best friend.
Mark Webber is also in talks to join the film as Megan`s boyfriend. Rockwell will play an older character named Craig in the film, written by Andrea Seigel.
The dark comedy will be directed by Lynn Shelton.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gulzar reveals Rajesh Khanna acted in 'Anand' at a nominal fee
- Getting threats over 'Parched', claims director
- Harshvardhan Kapoor, Saiyami Kher in 'Mirzya' second TRAILER set the mood for classic tale! Watch here
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan