Anne Hathaway boards her next project with Chloe Moretz
Los Angeles: After bagging an Oscar for her intense portrayal of a fallen woman in `Les Miserables`, Anne Hathaway is in talks to star in `Laggies`.
The actress is in negotiations to join Chloe Moretz and Sam Rockwell for the comedy film, the Deadline reported.
The story revolves around a woman in her late 20s, who, freaked out by her boyfriend`s marriage proposal, hides out for a week with 16-year-old Annika (Moretz), her new best friend.
Mark Webber is also in talks to join the film as Megan`s boyfriend. Rockwell will play an older character named Craig in the film, written by Andrea Seigel.
The dark comedy will be directed by Lynn Shelton.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Angelina Jolie was drug-tested for 'Lara Croft'
- Meri Pyaari Bindu FIRST LOOK out! Parineeti Chopra and Ayushmann Khurrana set for a quirky tale
- Aamir Khan to sign a whopping Rs 20 cr 'Dangal' deal with Netflix?
- Salman Khan wraps up first schedule of 'Tiger Zinda Hai', bids goodbye to freezing Austria!
- Anushka Sharma – Diljit Dosanjh starrer ‘Phillauri’ keeps ‘spirits’ high, earns moderately at Box Office