Anne Hathaway boards her next project with Chloe Moretz
Los Angeles: After bagging an Oscar for her intense portrayal of a fallen woman in `Les Miserables`, Anne Hathaway is in talks to star in `Laggies`.
The actress is in negotiations to join Chloe Moretz and Sam Rockwell for the comedy film, the Deadline reported.
The story revolves around a woman in her late 20s, who, freaked out by her boyfriend`s marriage proposal, hides out for a week with 16-year-old Annika (Moretz), her new best friend.
Mark Webber is also in talks to join the film as Megan`s boyfriend. Rockwell will play an older character named Craig in the film, written by Andrea Seigel.
The dark comedy will be directed by Lynn Shelton.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!