Anne Hathaway in talks to replace Reese Witherspoon in `The Intern`
Los Angeles: Anne Hathaway is apparently in talks to replace Reese Witherspoon for the lead role in comedy `The Intern`.
Witherspoon was initially booked for the lead role but was forced to drop out of the project due to scheduling conflicts, said the Hollywood Reporter.
Directed by Nancy Meyers, the film will follow a retiree, who decides to return to the work force and is forced to start as an intern.
Robert De Niro will apparently play the intern, while Hathaway is expected to portray the owner of an Internet company who assigns him.
Hathaway, 31, will be lending her voice to animated film `Rio 2`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic