Anne Hathaway set to star in Shakespeare adaptation
London: Anne Hathaway has reportedly signed up to star in a modern adaptation of William Shakespeare’s ‘The Taming of the Shrew.’
The 30-year-old actress will reprise the role of Elizabeth Taylor’s Katherina in mid-20th century Italy, the Daily Star reported.
Abi Morgan- the scriptwriter behind The Iron Lady and Shame- will also be working on the project along with ‘Les Miserables’ producer Debra Hayward, according to TheWrap.com.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Witness woman power in full glory in 'Housefull 3'! Watch video
- Harshvardhan Kapoor’s Bollywood debut 'Mirzya' to release on October 7!
- Randeep Hooda-Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's 'Sarbjit' mints Rs 22.09 cr at Box Office!
- 'Banjo' motion poster: Watch the brilliant backdrop flavoured with powerful Indian beats!
- Meet the ladies of 'Housefull3' in a brand new POSTER—See inside