Arnold Schwarzenegger in zombie film `Maggie`
Los Angeles: Action star Arnold Schwarzenegger is all set to fight zombies in his upcoming film `Maggie`.
The film revolves around a father whose daughter is infected by a walking-dead virus that has spread across the country. Director Henry Hobson will helm the film, the Hollywood Reporter said.
The former California governor will also produce Maggie with Pierre-Ange Le Pogam, Matt Baer, Trevor Kaufman, Colin Bates and Joey Tufaro.
Schwarzenegger, 65, is also starring in David Ayer`s `Breacher` and Mikael Hafstrom`s `Escape Plan`, which is set to be released on October 18.
His other projects includes a role in action drama `Expendables 3` and the fifth `Terminator` film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' has been a joyride: Nitya Mehra
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Stan Lee supports Zendaya's casting in Spider-Man: Homecoming