Arnold Schwarzenegger to `be back` as `Terminator`
London: Arnold Schwarzenegger will apparently be reprising his role as the Terminator, the cyborg character he first played 10 years ago, for a new story of the sci-fi classic.
A film source told the Mirror that given the 66-year-old actor`s age, this could be the last time the iconic star can say `I`ll be back`.
The insider said that Schwarzenegger will want the Terminator franchise to go out with a bang so fans can expect lots of explosions and special effects.
Schwarzenegger is just fantastic in the role and knows this world better than anyone, the source added.
Actors Linda Hamilton and Michael Biehn will also be reprising their roles in the new flick, which will be helmed by the director of `Thor: The Dark World, Alan Taylor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC refuses to stay summons to 'Jolly LLB 2' team
- Rangoon: Saif Ali Khan’s interview with ‘Shopkeeper’ Gaurav Gera is hilarious – Watch
- Ranbir Kapoor looks exactly like young Sanjay Dutt in leaked PICS from the biopic!
- Toilet - Ek Prem Katha: New still featuring Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar out
- 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' promotions: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt take Jaipur by storm - Watch