Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in Conan trilogy
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Arnold Schwarzenegger will reportedly star in `Legend of Conan` trilogy if the first movie is a success.
The 65-year-old actor is to reprise his role of the titular warrior in a forthcoming film.
But further two movies look to be on the cards if the sequel to 1982`s `Conan the Barbarian` is a success, according to Fredrik Malmberg, President and Chief Executive Officer of Paradox Entertainment, reported Total Film magazine.
"We have a great story. Everyone loves it. This is a role that`s perfect for him and he`s very involved with the whole Universal team. It`s the best team they have. Arnold has been very instrumental to being this together saying, `We gotta make a good Conan`," Malmberg said.
"I think if we do this right, we can do two more Conan movies right after. I think `Game of Thrones` also shows a huge interest in fantasy. I`m psyched about it," he added.
Schwarzenegger has teamed up with Universal for the forthcoming film, which will see the iconic character go into battle once again after growing bored of being king.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui lauds Oscars, slams Bollywood awards for ignoring Om Puri
- Oscars 2017: Here are 14 craziest moments from Academy Awards
- Oscars after-party: Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone will make your heart skip a beat - See pics
- Koffee With Karan: Check out Kapil Sharma's interesting advice to Twitterati