Bella Thorne joins `Amityville` horror movie
Los Angeles: Disney star Bella Thorne has been cast in Blumhouse and Dimension Films` `Amityville` horror movie.
Thorne joins `The Machinist` star Jennifer Jason Leigh in the remake of the 1979 film, reportedly.
`Amityville` will centre on Leigh as a mother of three who moves into the infamous house of horrors. Thorne`s role in the film is yet to be revealed.
Franck Khalfoun of `Maniac` fame is slated to direct with a script co-written by Daniel Farrands and Casey La Scala.
The duo will produce the film, slated to release on January 2, 2015.
Thorne is also attached to Voltage Pictures` thriller `Home Invasion`, the Adam Sandler-starrer comedy `Blended` and the Disney movie `Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- If Indian artistes have so much problem, we will ban their movies too: Raj Thackeray on Salman Khan's statement
- We are living in hard times: Ranbir Kapoor
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Salman Khan needs to be taught a lesson, says Shiv Sena – Read more
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' becomes second highest opener of 2016!
- SS Rajamouli reveals logo of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' – View inside
- Amazon Prime Video partners with filmmaker to launch 'Baahubali: The Lost Legends'!
- Sony Music acquires music rights of 'Dear Zindagi'
- Not playing Pakistani journalist in 'Noor': Sonakshi Sinha