Ben Affleck wants Larry David in `Man Of Steel` sequel
Los Angeles: Actor Ben Affleck reportedly wants actor Larry David to make a cameo appearance in ‘Man Of Steel’ sequel.
Affleck has been roped in to play Batman in the movie.
David and Affleck have been talking about the idea of the former playing the role of Superman’s enemy, Mr. Myxlplyx, in the movie, that features both Batman and Superman, reports radaronline.com.
"They chatted about the idea with earnest abandon throughout the course of Emmy weekend. Larry has long been courted by the big budget superhero industrial complex, being linked to roles in the Sam Raimi `Spider-Man` sequels nearly a decade ago," said a source.
David trusts Affleck and is considering the offer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amid political tensions, three-tiered security for Oscars
- 'Lion' significantly talks about child adoption: Priyanka Bose
- It's Shahid Kapoor's birthday! Let's take a look at his TOP 5 roles
- Rangoon box office collections: Kangana, Shahid and Saif starrer witnesses slow start!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha': CBFC cites 'audio pornography', 'abusive words' reasons to refuse certification