Ben Affleck working out 2 hrs a day to beef up for Batman role
Washington: Ben Affleck has apparently started working out for 2 hours a day, to prepare for his role as Batman, in the upcoming `Man of Steel` sequel.
A source told Us Magazine, that the 41-year-old Oscar winning actor has been training intensely to get buff and transform his physique.
Warner Bros. had made the announcement on August 22 that the `Argo` star will star opposite Henry Cavill, to play the masked crusader.
Affleck is going to follow the footsteps of iconic men, like Christian Bale, Val Kilmer, George Clooney and Michael Keaton, who have played Batman/Bruce Wayne on the big screen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cannes-cut 'Masaan' premieres in India
- Watch: Rishi Kapoor, Abhishek Bachchan’s crazy family in ‘All Is Well’
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'
- After fashionista's role, Ridhima Sud eyes some action
- 'Guddu Rangeela' not based on Manoj-Babli case: Subhash Kapoor