Ben Affleck working out 2 hrs a day to beef up for Batman role
Washington: Ben Affleck has apparently started working out for 2 hours a day, to prepare for his role as Batman, in the upcoming `Man of Steel` sequel.
A source told Us Magazine, that the 41-year-old Oscar winning actor has been training intensely to get buff and transform his physique.
Warner Bros. had made the announcement on August 22 that the `Argo` star will star opposite Henry Cavill, to play the masked crusader.
Affleck is going to follow the footsteps of iconic men, like Christian Bale, Val Kilmer, George Clooney and Michael Keaton, who have played Batman/Bruce Wayne on the big screen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic