Ben Stiller game for `DodgeBall` sequel
Los Angeles: Actor-filmmaker Ben Stiller says he is open to reprising his role in a sequel to the 2004 sports comedy `DodgeBall: A True Underdog Story`.
The 48-year-old essayed the role of White Goodman in the movie, which also featured Stiller`s wife Christine Taylor and actor Vince Vaughn.
"There is a script. I haven`t read it, but I know it exists. I had so much fun on that first movie so I could see myself doing (a sequel) at some point," Stiller said.
The 20th Century Fox has called aboard Clay Tarver to pen the script for the sequel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC refuses to stay summons to 'Jolly LLB 2' team
- Rangoon: Saif Ali Khan’s interview with ‘Shopkeeper’ Gaurav Gera is hilarious – Watch
- Ranbir Kapoor looks exactly like young Sanjay Dutt in leaked PICS from the biopic!
- Toilet - Ek Prem Katha: New still featuring Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar out
- 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' promotions: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt take Jaipur by storm - Watch