Benedict Cumberbatch joins `Jungle Book: Origins`
Los Angeles: Actor Benedict Cumberbatch will lend his voice for Shere Khan in the upcoming Warner Bros` film adaptation of Rudyard Kipling`s "The Jungle Book".
Cumberbatch has been cast as the voice of the maneating tiger in the film, which has been tentatively titled "Jungle Book: Origins", reports eonline.com.
The Warner Bros project is expected to release Oct 21, 2016.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know which Khan is Athiya Shetty's favourite and no, it's not Salman!
- Didn't think about reactions before casting Shiney: Anees Bazmee
- Sidharth, Katrina 's movie gets new title!
- We'll lose a good producer if 'Welcome Back' doesn't work: Anil Kapoor
- Daniel Craig does not want Bond to be 'sexist' anymore