Benedict Cumberbatch joins `Jungle Book: Origins`
Los Angeles: Actor Benedict Cumberbatch will lend his voice for Shere Khan in the upcoming Warner Bros` film adaptation of Rudyard Kipling`s "The Jungle Book".
Cumberbatch has been cast as the voice of the maneating tiger in the film, which has been tentatively titled "Jungle Book: Origins", reports eonline.com.
The Warner Bros project is expected to release Oct 21, 2016.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dev Patel's 'Lion' to release in Australia
- Here's what Alia Bhatt has to say about working with Shah Rukh Khan in 'Dear Zindagi'!
- First look of Emraan Hashmi's maiden home production 'Captain Nawab' out! - Pic inside
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside