Benedict Cumberbatch wants to play Batman
London: Benedict Cumberbatch wants to play Batman than any other classic comic book character.
The `Sherlock` star said he would love to take on the part of the classic comicbook character despite the role in the upcoming superhero movies `Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice` and `The Justice League` already being given to Ben Affleck, suggest reports.
When asked which character he`d most like to play during a Q&A at DreamWorks Animation`s San Diego Comic-Con, he said, "Batman, I guess. Yeah."
However, Cumberbatch, 38, may have to wait some time to take on the role after it was reported the `Argo` star is set to play the winged-hero until 2019.
Meanwhile, Cumberbatch is also set to reprise his role as Sherlock in the eponymous series next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Juhi Chawla slams item numbers for commercialisation of women
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- Varun Dhawan working with Amitabh Bachchan? Nah, it's a rumour!